Site Education Manager
Colorado Early Education Network (CEEN) Head Start is seeking an Early Childhood Site Education Manager: Recruits
children/families and is the supervisor responsible for the output of the quality of services in the center. This position requires a
thorough knowledge of child care licensing regulations, child growth and development (health, nutrition, mental health and disabilities);
early childhood education and family support. Work a scheduled 42 week; 40 hrs. per wk; good benefits. Prefer bilingual;
Pay: $18.12/hour. Min. requirements are:
1. AA or AAS degree in early childhood education, child development or related field (15 ECE credits); AND must complete a
BA degree in ECE or a related field with a min. of 30 ECE credits.
2. Two years of verified experience working with young children and families; AND
3. One year supervisory experience required.
4. Proficient in the upkeep and entry of data into online and software-based systems.
5. Current Colorado State Director Qualifications letter required.
Applications and job descriptions may be obtained between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. at CEEN Head Start or on our website www.ceen.org.
No Phone Calls. Applications, including all supporting documentation such as, (1) transcripts, (2) diplomas/degrees, and (3) official
letters documenting hours of verified experience, should be submitted to CEEN Head Start, 710 11th Avenue Suite L90 by the closing
date of Friday, March 18, 2016 or until position is filled. Incomplete applications will not be accepted. CEEN is an Equal Opportunity